Wednesday 21 September 2011

KENNEL COUGH VACCINATION OFFER

Hi

I have managed to negotiate a KC vaccination deal with a vet practice for £15 only. Most vets charge in excess of £30 and their normal charge is £17:50 . They have also advised that if your dog has already got KC then there is little point vaccinating against it although some dogs may need antibiotics.

If you are interested would you please let me know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements. This offer is for Oadby and Church Langton members. I will be loking to arrange a session out at Church Langton as this would be equidistant.

On a brighter note I have had pizza and puppy for lunch, only ate the pizza by the way. Tess has given birth to a male pup, very striking and well marked. Thanks to the miracle of technology I was able to do a home visit this morning while keeping an eye on her via web cam

No comments:

Post a Comment